Blog is a collection of diary entries, news, gossip and other Cotswold
Three-year-old glued to loo seat in Stroud
The BBC are reporting a rather unpleasant story about a three-year-old who required hospital treatment after becoming stuck to a toilet seat in a bowling alley which had been smeared with glue.
The incident happened at Bowling International in Stroud.
Her mother Annabel tried to lift the little girl off the toilet seat but found she could not move her and lumps soon appeared on her leg.
The child was taken to hospital for a check up and has made a full recovery.
Bowling International Director is reported to have said that the company was determined to catch the culprit.
: 13/04/2006 17:34:56
recent Cotswolds news items
Woodstock's outdoor heated swimming pool reopens for summer on Saturday 22 April.
With a 25 metre main pool and a depth of 3.5 metres, it is ideal for diving enthusiasts and there is a separate pa... [more]
Members of a youth club are celebrating after councillors agreed a £50,000 grant to help build their new purpose-built home.
The Woodstock Youth Centre will now press ahead with its plans to const... [more]
Tourism is set for a boost from afar after a glowing report from a Middle East delegation.
A seven-strong party made up of TV representatives and social media influencers from Saudi Arabia and Duba... [more]
To view the